GNU Mailutils package

Bonjour

I will be trying to put together a GNU mailutils package.  A collection
of usefull programs related to mail, no MDA(Mail Delivery Agent).
RMS strongly recommend that I seek out for advice and opinions
from debian.  If you have any strong opinions or would like
to contribute/help/flame etc .. please let me know.

PS: I'm not subscribe to any debian mailing lists, please Cc.

Thanks

--
au revoir, alain
----