Re: How to I build a Debian package ?

	First of all, you should use debian-mentors for this :) That way
your mail will not get forgotten if there's too much traffic on -devel.
Secondly, look at the Debian Documentation Project for documents regarding
this subject (look at www.debian.org/doc).
	I have also written an article on making debian packages on
www.openresources.com, alas, it is not yet available...

	Regards

	Javi