Re: ITP: xengine

I'm sorry my long silent.

Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:46:14 +0900, Re: ITP: xengine wrote about Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> (<[🔎] 19990603104614C.kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>):
kohda> > I believe you think the author has good intentions and wants his program
kohda> > to be included in Debian. If this is true, it should not be difficult to
kohda> > persuade him to change the license.
kohda>
kohda> Yes, in the case of xengine, perhaps "Muto san" (means "Mr. Muto"
kohda> in Japanese) is making great efforts to persuade the author
kohda> and I hope the copyright will be changed.

I'd contacted upstream author of "xengine",then he granted change
license(delete "without charge").Waoo!(Thanks for a lot, Mr.Shutoh)

I'll ITP again before long.

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto