Re: WNPP is still alive...

On Wed, Jun 02, 1999 at 11:18:17 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> If anyone has something to add to WNPP, and that is not on the current
> page, feel free to tell me, and I'll correct it. Or first wait for the
> update to happen (somewhere in the next 24 hours), and then tell me if
> something is still wrong.

A few random notes:
- Shouldn't mozilla be marked as adopted?
- From the version numbering, I guess you have taken over xpm
- svgatextmode has been adopted
- fvwm has been adopted
- hyperref is now part of tetex
- gambit-C has been packaged as "gambc"
- enskip: how does it relate to Free S/WAN (www.xs4all.nl/~freeswan/) ?
- ACE has been packaged
- STL documentation has been packaged
- Update the SSL link to www.openssl.org (it may be no longer needed, now
  that we have e.g. netkit-telnet-ssl)
- We should have a kernel-source-i or kernel-patch-i package, which takes
  kernel-related crypto stuff, like www.kerneli.org and
  www.xs4all.nl/~freeswan/

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch