Re: Add "nice -10" to /etc/crontab run-parts commands?

On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 05:27:25PM +0200, Ruud de Rooij wrote:
> >         false && echo foo will always cause bash to exit.
> >         If there is something else in the script, it will not be
> >         executed, even if the onacpow test would only _seem_ to
> >         apply to that one line. This is in this case unintended
> >         behaviour.
> Note that the command "echo bar" _was_ executed.

        Nggh. This is humiliating. I just looked at my
        command history and saw a glaring typo I made
        when I tested that. Sorry for the trouble.

--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training