Re: Ishmail (mail client) now GPLed

On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 11:33:09AM +0100, Phillip Deackes wrote:
> make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/X11R6/lib/libXmu.a', needed by
> `linux/ishmail.shx'.  Stop.
>
> I got the same problem with the static and shmx versions. I do have
> libXmu.a in the above directory so I assume it has to do with me having
> lesstif and not motif.

I can't tell you much, but I can tell you this: libXmu has nothing to do
with Motif; it's part of the standard set of X libraries, and is just a
repository of miscellaneous functions that X developers have found useful
over the years.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |
Debian GNU/Linux                 |        kernel panic -- causal failure