Re: build cluster for all architectures.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org ( Debian developers list)
- Subject: Re: build cluster for all architectures.
- From: Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:12:46 +0100 (BST)
- Message-id: <E10oRry-00032b-00@polya>
- In-reply-to: Ben "Collins's" message of "Thu, 27 May 1999 09:15:47 -0400"
Another problem that I see with a build cluster is that the machines
will need to be running unstable in order to build and test various
stuff for unstable. Which means, of course, that they will have to be
continually upgraded and stand a high risk of being brought down by a
bad libc package or the like.
Hmm, not sure where to go on this one, but the idea is very good.
Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, see http://www.debian.org/~jdg