Re: Educational software for Debian?

> Is anyone/has anyone working on/worked on any educational
> software for  Debian? Thanks.

Yes.  We are some trying to collect and develop educational software
for GNU/Linux-systems.  Making debian packages is one of the things
we do.  I've applied to become a maintainer to get the ones I make
into the distribution.

Go to http://www.seul.org/edu/  Not debian-specific, but interresting
anyway.  I think the programs listed there should all be debianized
so a simple script could be made for setting up educational systems
on top of a base debian, or something...  (The address below is what
I started out with before I got to know seul-edu.)

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>
Educational Free Software - http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/