Re: choices for autobuilder, and how to sign the changes files then

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> I am not asking for hardware, only for autobuild software. Haggie pointed me
> to wanna-build, which I have now. If anybody thinks there are alternatives,
> please let me know, so I can compare.

AFAIK, wanna-build is the only serious contender.  It still has some
problems, but it seems to be actively worked on.

Problems it has:

  * not packaged yet (James Troup is purportedly working on this)
  * documentation needs work (I have some aspirations to help here)
  * can't deal with, say, a maintainer uploading
    architecture-dependant packages for an architecture which isn't i386

BTW, this last case may happen to me soon, as I move all of my work
over to my new Ultra5.