Re: How to handle the jargon file?

On 26-May-99, 20:01 (CDT), Bob Hilliard <hilliard@flinet.com> wrote:
>      I don't know if the info-version supports cross references or
> not.  The info browser provided by emacs19 doesn't.

I was going to write "Of course it does", but then I tried to read
the jargon.info file in emacs20 and it (info-mode, not the jargon
file) is seriously screwed up. In emacs19 or info you're right,
the cross references don't work, apparently because ESR choice
not to format them correctly for info. Sigh.

Anyway, I'll leave the jargon-4.0 for info users until something
better comes along.

Steve