Re: Paying CD vendors for freebies

> Remember that the binary set is 2 CDs per arch >now....can't avoid 2
CDs/set

> Potato will be 3 most likely.
>
>Our current growth rate is 50% per release, so we'll >be lucky to fit
>post-potato (woody?) binary dist in less than 5 CDs.
I hope that some serious thought is given as to what goes on each cd.
It should be possible to fit the most important packages that 90% of
all users need onto the first cd, and have the rest on the remaining
cd's.  Also the packages should be grouped and cataloged in such a way
that you could only buy the cd's that you would need.
===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....