Re: FROM envelope rewite (Was: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender)

On Sat, May 22, 1999 at 12:10:04AM +0200, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen wrote:

> It seems that there is a rewriting in the headers from

  No. It isn't a rewriting. The mail came from debian-devel
  and was bounced back to debian-devel.

> I suspect this is done by exim after the fetchmail step,

  Yes. It couldn't deliver the mail (my disk was full) and
  returns it back... It is the best option with personal
  mail but it's embarrassing in mailing lists :(

  Again, i apologize for any inconvenience caused.

  Regards,
    Claudio.