Re: Intent to package GNU Philosophy web pages

On Wed, May 26, 1999 at 12:47:33AM -0500, Steve Greenland wrote:
> Having said that, and thought about the packages I maintain, 'jargon'
> clearly fits in the above category, and will be withdrawn until there is
> an appropriate archive.

nah, don't do that.  Wait for wichert's proposal when the logo vote is
finished might cause removing it now just to re-add it later to be kinda
annoying.

World Domination, of course.  And scantily clad females.  Who cares if
its twenty below?        -- Linus Torvalds