Re: Paying CD vendors for freebies

On May 24, Joey Hess wrote:
> (That money is still here with me. I've tried twice now to get
> someone from SPI tell me where to mail it, with no luck. What's up
> with the SPI treasurer?)

I dunno (I know I saw something about finding a replacement on the SPI
site or something).  I sent a donation check (for around $40) over two
months ago that still hasn't cleared the bank.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence       |  You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>  |    http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.   |       Do you want your bank to snoop?       |
|  University of Mississippi  |      http://www.defendyourprivacy.com/      |