Re: An 'ae' testimony

"Steve Lamb" <morpheus@rpglink.com> writes:

>     If ee does this (I dunno, but my friend swears by it), then so be it,
> install it, move on.

Again, ae is *half* the size of ee, and ee doesn't even offer the
option of vi emulation.  If we can't fix some of the more noticable
problems of ae, and *still* come in smaller than ee, there's something
wrong with us.

I'd volunteer, but I've never had a problem with ae.  And I don't know
vi well enough to address people's complaints with ae's emulation.
But I suppose I could be persuaded to look into it if no one else
will.