[ITP] xfonts-jmk-charcell

some happy fonts for X, includes a couple of BIG fonts (bigger than
10x20) which are useful to me in resolutions higher than 800x600.  GPL.

From the README:

These are character-cell fonts for use with the X Window System,
created by Jim Knoble.  The current list of fonts included in this
package are:

    Neep (formerly known as NouveauGothic)

        A pleasantly legible variation on the standard fixed fonts that
        accompany most distributions of the X Window System.  Comes in
        both normal and bold weights in small, medium, large,
        extra-large, and huge sizes, as well as an extra-small size
        that only comes in normal weight.  Both ISO-8859-1 and
        ISO-8859-2 encodings are available.

    Modd

        A fixed-width font with sleek, contemporary styling.  Normal
        and bold weights in a 12-point (6x13) size.  ISO-8859-1
        encoding only.

[..]

  - Changed the name of NouveauGothic to `Neep'.  I intended the font
    to be mostly practical (i.e., compact but legible), but with some
    aesthetic value.  `NouveauGothic' is just too damn long a name to
    be considered practical---four letters is much more practical.
    And, according to my (printed) edition of Webster's New Collegiate
    Dictionary:

        neep, n. < Anglo-Saxon `næp'; (Scot. and Dial.) A turnip.

    What could be more practical than a turnip?

Obviously the name "neep" was well chosen!  ;>

<wc> red dye causes cancer, haven't you heard? (;
<Knghtbrd> fucking everything causes cancer, haven't you heard?
<Knghtbrd> =>
<archon> no, that causes aids