Re: Apologies (2)

On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 12:47:59AM +0200, Marek Habersack wrote:
>    Well, I wan't to apologize to all who feel offended with my views and
> ideas (whether they worth anything or nothing at all). I seems that I am
> simply not capable of taking part in public discussions or I lack fluency in
> English to express myself in a clear way.

Someone on IRC told me that there can't be a calm discussion about language
preferences, I was just the one to bite this one :)

>    Anyway, I'm sorry for any flames I have caused and hope I won't be
> removed from the list of subscribers to debian-devel :))))))))

Others have tried this very much harder and failed (anyone remember Dave
Cinege, I'm sure)

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>