Apologies (2)

Hi all,

   Well, I wan't to apologize to all who feel offended with my views and
ideas (whether they worth anything or nothing at all). I seems that I am
simply not capable of taking part in public discussions or I lack fluency in
English to express myself in a clear way.
   Either way, I just wanted to share my views and not even for a moment
thought about flames and such. If any of you cares, please go back and read
my postings again - maybe it will be more clear once you read it again...
   Anyway, I'm sorry for any flames I have caused and hope I won't be
removed from the list of subscribers to debian-devel :))))))))

regards,
  marek