Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 04:44:08AM -0700, Craig Brozefsky wrote:
> "Tyger Sunshine-Hill" <visicalc@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > If we don't, what is the point of pouring so much work into making
> > such a useful and _flexible_ distribution?
>
> Well, everyone has their own answer to that, but I'm satisfied that
> me, and my employer and some of my freinds are able to use this
> marvelous system.

precisely!

the point of debian (in fact, the point of all free software) is not
world domination or market share. the point of it all is that it is
available for use, modification, and sharing by those who want it.

we're not here to get 100% market share, or 50% or even 20%. we're here
to make the best system we can and share it amongst ourselves and with
others, and also to encourage others to join in the effort.

craig

--
craig sanders