Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 08:35:50PM -0400, Brian Almeida wrote:
> a) Debian really has a long way to go for someone to do mass installs of it, unattended.

True. Do you think any systems vendor uses the normal installation procedure
to install the system software on machines during production? I doubt it.
You'd just format the new disk and copy everything across, then put it
in the machine. Debian, Windows, whatever, all can be done unattended this
way.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).