Re: lost packages

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 07:53:07PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> I just checked via dselect to see which packages on my slink/potato machine
> are not found in the potato archive. I wonder what happened to them.
> Here's my list (after removing the obvious ones like libgtk1.1.*):
>
> manpages-net

I noticed this, did a dejanews search, and found that the author considers
them "alpha" releases, and intends them to be rolled into the startard
manpages distribution when they're ready, so the Debian packager pulled it.
However, they they have not yet found their way the current potato manpages
(or manpages-dev), and it would be a shame not to have any reference on some
of the newer network calls in the next release.

Andrew