re: ITP: rxvp

>Rxvp is a validating XML parser. It's GPL'd. The code is already present in
>Debian in non-free as part of festival (oddly, with a BSD-ish copyright);

I'm the author of RXP.  Thanks for packaging it.  A couple of
clarifications:

- it's called RXP (the V is a typo).

- as you say, Festival is distributed under a different licence, and
  the version or RXP in Festival may be older or otherwise different
  from the GPLed version of RXP.  RXP is also part of LT XML, an XML
  toolkit (distributed under yet another licence).  RXP, LT XML amd
  Festival are all projects of the University of Edinburgh.

Related URLs:

 http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~richard/rxp.html
 http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/software/xml/index.html
 http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival.html