netcards (re: dwarf's etherlink3/isapnp idea)

I notice there is a great deal of diagnostic and setup utilities here:

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/setup
http://cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/diag/diagnostic.html

When I have some spare time I think I'll set about to create a netcard configuration
selector-type interface to all these utils, maybe package them up. A utility similar
to modconf with netcard diagnostic tools would be very handy.

--
Robert Edmonds
stu@novare.net

"The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, `What does woman want?'" -- Sigmund Freud