Re: possibly broken X development environment

    John> I was trying to compile ssystem, which compiled a couple of
    John> weeks ago.  Now libc5 compatible libaries are trying to be
    John> linked. Is this a potato problem, or my problem ?

This may be related to the grave bug #37641 I just reported on
xlib6g-static; Branden stripped the symbols from all the static
libraries (I assume unintentionally) and made them useless in the
latest releases of xlib6g in potato.

--
Brought to you by the letters W and N and the number 10.
"It is sad. *Campers* cannot *dance*. Not even a *party*."