Re: Wish to orphan or kill: dbuild; Or: Is it of any actual use?

Sven LUTHER <luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr>:
> > Because of this situation, before anyone else adopts the
> > package, the question should be asked whether there is any
> > point in keeping the package alive. Specifically: Is anyone using
> > dbuild?
>
> Don't, ...

Very well, since at least a couple of people do use dbuild, I won't
remove it from the archive (and will continue to maintain it, unless
someone else wants it), but I won't continue to run it on the whole
Debian source tree.

--
Stupid little mailer under construction, sorry for any problems.