Re: Release Plans (1999-05-10)

Le Mon, May 10, 1999 at 07:06:58PM +0200, Richard Braakman écrivait:
>   * Working disk sets for all released architectures.
> I don't know much about the plans for the boot-floppies yet.  Could
> someone volunteer as a contact person, or tell me the best list to read?

There's also another thing that need to be worked on, the CDs. The
script creating the images is not smart enough to select just the
good number of packages for each CDs. Currently, the two binary CDs
can still be generated for potato but not the source images (they are too
big). And many dependencies on the first CD are not met.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/