intent to package some locale and i18n Perl modules

Hi,

I intent to package the following Perl modules:

- Locale::Maketext

  Locale::Maketext is a base class providing a framework for software
  localization and inheritance-based lexicons, as described in an
  article in The Perl Journal #13.

  Note that this is an underdocumented alpha release (the full version
  is on its way). It requires I18N::LangTags.

- I18N::LangTags - functions for dealing with RFC1766-style language tags

  Language tags are a formalism, described in RFC 1766, for declaring
  what language form (language and possibly dialect) a given chunk of
  information is in.

  This library provides functions for common tasks involving language
  tags (notably the extraction of them, comparing them, and testing the
  formal validity of them) as is needed in a variety of protocols and
  applications.

- Locale-Codes Distribution

  This distribution contains two modules which can be used to process
  ISO two letter codes for identifying language and country.

    Locale::Language
        Two letter codes for language identification (ISO 639).
        For example, 'en' is the code for 'English'.

    Locale::Country
        Two letter codes for country identification (ISO 3166).
        For example, 'bo' is the code for 'Bolivia'.

The primary use (for me at least) is in the DebianDoc-SGML package.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij