Re: Current problems with libc6_2.1.1-2

On Mon, May 10, 1999 at 09:58:16AM -0400, Collins M.  Ben  wrote:
> glibc 2.1+ in potato is going to require a 2.2 kernel so this wont help.
> To be honest I am not sure how you passed the preinst phase since it
> should fail to even unpack the glibc 2.1.1. I'll look into why that
> happened.

What?

Linux apocalypse 2.0.36 #1 Mon Nov 16 21:24:03 EST 1998 i586 unknown

ii  libc6           2.1.1-3        GNU C Library: Shared libraries and timezone

Is my machine a ticking time bomb or something?  Will it not boot up next
time I have to reboot?

Other than putting the acct package on hold, I've been tracking potato
pretty closely.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |        Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                 |        I met a man who wasn't there.