Re: Pandora is born

In article <cistron.19990510014309.D32016@debian.org>,
Joseph Carter  <knghtbrd@debian.org> wrote:
>Um, non-us has been terribly broken since BEFORE I was a developer.  In
>fact, it was broken when I first installed Bo a year and a half ago.

Not to mention that the European connectivity of pandora is _way_
better than that of the current nonus. It's in Germany and I can't even
reach it most of the time from the Netherlands (and that's nextdoor).

That's because the Dutch scientific network (Surfnet) has a very open
peering policy while the German one (DFN) has a very closed peering
policy, alas.

Mike.
--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?