Re: Debian coding style?

    >> Remember that the person who is most qualified to test any
    >> piece of code is the person who wrote it.

    Wichert> I can argue about that. But I won't :)

I can & I will. :)

The person who wrote the code is almost always the *least* qualified
person to test it.  By the time the code concerned is finished the
programmer has come to think of the problem in a very spcific manner.
It simply doesn't occur to them that approaches other than the one
they've used are possible so they don't expect other's to use the code
in ways they wouldn't.  J Random User comes along and says 'I know,
I'll do step 3 before step 2' & *BOOM*

--
Stephen
---