Re: Intent to package KerberosV

Bear Giles wrote:
  >Meanwhile, I've identified the following additional packages which can
  >be Kerberized immediately via compile-time flags:
  >  IMAP (get your mail from the site you expected; prevent snooping)
  >  LPRNG (network print to the site you expected; prevent interceptions)
  >  POSTGRES (grant access to database via Kerberos tickets)
Would a kerberized PostgreSQL have to go in non-us?

So far, I haven't considered adding the Kerberos compile options, because
of doubt about this and also because no-one has ever asked for it.

Is there any demand?

     "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which
      no man shall see the Lord."       Hebrews 12:14