Re: Debian coding style?

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 09:20:50PM -0400, Amy Fong wrote:
> Same here (unhappy, no, not unhappy, upset) with Hungarian notation, 2
> space tab.
>

> Is there anybody who actually _likes_ hungarian notation and/or n != 8 space
> tab? I'm basically trying to collect data points here (because those are
> the only rules that I disagree with that they insist on).

I like indents of 4 spaces; I never use tabs in source code for reasons
already discussed on this list.

Exactly what is Hungarian notation? I think that it's where you basically
encode the datatype into the variable name, like lszVariable and so on,
like Microsoft are so fond of in the Windows API. Is that correct?

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).