Perl 5.005 in potato

    Michael> If it's not in by now, do we really want to hold the new
    Michael> release up for a couple of more months? Let it wait for
    Michael> next time.

I disagree. One of the major complaints I get about Debian by
colleagues is that its Perl is out of date. We should at the
very least update to the latest 5.004 release (unless it's been
snuck in there already and I didn't notice :)

--
Brought to you by the letters T and Y and the number 16.
"A baloo is a bear."