kernel-nfsd packaged

I needed kernel NFS-server support on my potato box, so I made
knfs-server_1.2.2a-1_i386.deb, which you can find on

http://www.in.tum.de/~herrmanm/deb/

(including source debs). Relevant URL is

http://www.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU/~gam3/knfsd/

knfs-server is a complete replacement for the current
(user-space) nfs-server in potato, though I'm sure quite a few
problems remain, some of which are already mentioned in
TODO.Debian. You need kernel version > 2.2.3

You definitely want to check the README, especially if you use
your Linux box as a NFS server for other OSs.

I plan to upload it once my developer application is through, if
noone else already packaged this and I just didn't notice.

Comments to me, I also follow the list.

All the best,
    Michael