OPIE

Is anyone interested in packaging OPIE tools/daemons for Debian?

        OPIE is an implementation of the One-Time Password (OTP) System
that is being considered for the Internet standards-track. OPIE provides a
one-time password system. The system should be secure against the passive
attacks now commonplace on the Internet (see RFC 1704 for more details).
The system is vulnerable to active dictionary attacks, though these are
not widespread at present and can be detected through proper use of system
audit software.

Cheers,

Matt

  \\\\/////  Matt Kern            Tel: (01223) 366290
   \_____/