Re: Do we need a dependency-calculator !

On Tue, May 04, 1999 at 09:02:16PM +0200, Christian Hammers wrote:
> Isn't there any Computer-Sciences-Professor who wants to write a little
> program that calculates the correnct depends,provides,conflicts etc.
> lines after a given input ?

I'm not a CS professor, or a professor in any other discipline for that
matter, still it would make an interesting project to attempt.  But:

I don't exactly get what you want the tool to do.  Can you please
write up a simple set of sample input and output?

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho A7 <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **

                       The FAQ is your friend.
                            Trust the FAQ.