Re: Menu hierarchy

	Could you also consider this:

	Add:
		Net/WWW (or Net/Browsers)
		Net/IRC
		Net/News
		Net/FTP

	Reasoning:
	"Net/, when may clients are installed, is overcrowded making it
difficult to differentiate between them since they are sorted
alphabetically"

	I remember reading there might be a way to the menu system to dump
this entries to Net/ if there was, say, only one Net/Browser available... so
the user would not have to browse through too many hierarchies in case he
didn't have that many installed.

	Regards

	Javi