Menu hierarchy

Since I first took on the postgresql database package, I have put menu
entries for it under Apps/Misc; I wasn't too happy about that, but there
seemed to be nowhere else suitable.  Lintian is bugging me even about that
location, because it isn't listed in the menu documentation.

I should like to create a menu section Apps/Database, which would be
appropriate for PostgreSQL Mysql and any others.

Comments please?

     "Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them
      that weep."            Romans 12:15