(debian lists) Re: Tactics for eliminating spam

On Sun, May 02, 1999 at 07:45:52PM +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> (This isn't really Debian development related, so further discussion
> should probably be taken somewhere else, but I can't think of a
> suitable forum at the moment.)

See - this is where something like debian-discuss really might be
nice.  This information being presented is probably useful to lots of
people, it is interesting, it is even technical in nature, yet it is
not debian *devel* related.

Anyway...
--
David N. Welton            <   Sors immanis - et inanis - rota tu volubilis,
davidw@prosa.it            >  status malus - vana salus - semper dissolubilis,