intent to package gcpegg

I have just started hosting an EGG for the Global Consciousness Project, which
is documented at http://noosphere.princeton.edu.  As is my habit, I've
packaged the software that supports the REG hardware so that it "plays well
with others."

Since the sources include an explicit copyright assertion but no explicit
distribution license, I've asked for a clarification of the status of the bits
before deciding whether to upload this as a normal Debian package, or to just
make it available to the GCP community through their website.

I've named the package 'gcpegg'.

Bdale