Re: Intent to package dhis server/client

Sorry but I've already packaged it. You might not have noticed it because
it was added to the distribution this afternoon (EDT). As for the server,
I was still waiting for the upstream maintainer to send me the sources.

If you want to share the work with me, I'm open to all the suggestions.
It is my first package so it might not be perfect.

regards,
Remi