Re: [FIX] ssh does not build on potato

Le 1999-04-23, Wichert Akkerman écrivait :

> For those who don't read debian-devel-changes: I finally got around to
> doing this today. For extra viewing pleasure I also added PAM support
> to ssh.

Hum, this might be the cause of #36632. Your /etc/pam.d/ssh has

auth       required     pam_pwdb.so shadow
                                    ^^^^^^
password   required     pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok use_authtok
                                    ^^^^^^

which is inappropriate for a non-shadow host.

I could have done an NMU... Unfortunately the new-maintainer team
must have run out of free time recently... :))

Thomas.

--
    Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG   <URL:http://web.fdn.fr/~tquinot/>