Re: German Dictionary (fwd)

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Sven LUTHER wrote:

> Then you need a 8bit to 7bit encoder that filters outgoing emails or something
> like that, and not all this stuff about using a 7bit dictionary. ispell seems
> likewise broken in this aspect (and there is a months old bug against it).
>
> Is there another reason why you would need a 7bit dictionary over a 8bit one ?
If you ask me personally, I'd like to say NO in any case.  But
steak does it this way and I havn't enough time to patch the source
for this purpose.  If there is somebody who wants to do the job
(in fact it would not be more than 10-12 hours I expect...) I
would be glad.  If not I considering packaging as is but I wanted to
make clear that it needs work to be a good package (in my opinion).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

[X] Against war.