Hey, Y'all, check out my new improved "Free Software Research Paper Project" web site!
- To: "R. Brock Lynn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "R. Brock Lynn" <email@example.com>, Akemi Kuruma <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andre Bynoe <email@example.com>, Bill Kropog <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bryan Alexander <email@example.com>, Chris Collier <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Chris Kropog <email@example.com>, Chuck Fleming <firstname.lastname@example.org>, debian-devel <email@example.com>, debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Duane Lachney <email@example.com>, Elias Khalaf <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "George M. Lane" <email@example.com>, gnu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Isaac Kuo <email@example.com>, "Jeffery T. Sheldon" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Karl Roberts <Karl.Roberts@mindspring.com>, Leighia Lynn <email@example.com>, Lynne and Jake Lynn <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Goulden <email@example.com>, Mieko Kikuchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mitsuko Tanaka <email@example.com>, Miyuki Onnagawa <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Naoshi Sambonsugi <E9G069@aol.com>, Old Karl Roberts <email@example.com>, Pitty Pat Schwanhausser <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rick Leir <email@example.com>, Rodney Caston <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Scott Bailey <email@example.com>, Shin Koyama <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Russel Pope <email@example.com>, Steve Sicard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Hey, Y'all, check out my new improved "Free Software Research Paper Project" web site!
- From: "R. Brock Lynn" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 07:10:17 -0500
- Message-id: <37284C29.C6ED7688@nettronix.net>
That's the address. Give it a click!
It's not the prettiest web site for sure, and it's not nearly even cranked up
yet... so beware the rough edges... they are sharp. But have a look. I'd like to
get some good feedback. Criticisms and compliments, and everything in between.
But all I ask is that you try to keep a positive focus. Negative emails, not
intended to help this project move forward will be sent to /dev/null, otherwise
known as he "bit bucket". (The unix geeks will understand that one :^)
And I realize there are grammatical errors and typos all over it, and probably,
even, *gasp* a few factual mistakes... but you are the review board...
It's a joint effort.
I'm developing this paper by an Open Development Model procedure.
I believe in giving credit where credit is due, so get those comments rolling
in, and if I incorporate your ideas, you can be assured you will get credit.
And if I do forget to add credit where I might has missed something, let me
know, I *will* correct it. :)
I'm a firm believer in "Egoboo" the concept that you get a boost of ego, when
you are given credit publicly for good works.
Wish me luck.
I plan on giving a presentation of this sucker in a powerpointish style format,
(probably using GNUPoint :) at the upcoming USENIX/FREENIX conference in
Monterey, CA, this coming June 6-11, 1999. :)
It will be presented as either a "Work in Progress" (wip) or at an informal
"Birds of a Feather Session" (BoF). But probably the latter.