Re: PGP Key Signing HOWTO: preparation for Linux Expo

Jonathan Walther wrote:
> Yes, but we all know that I've met Wichert in person :p  So I don't
> understand the execessiveness I see displayed here.  Joseph, you SAW me
> hanging out with Wichert :>  In any other circumstance, your comments are
> very valid, and any newbie would do well to study them with care.

We all know you met Wichert in person, but we don't all know that mail from
krooger@debian.org is coming from you. It could easily be spoofed (anyone
who attended linuxworld could provide convincing details). It's worth being
paranoid so you don't sign a bogus key.

--
see shy jo