Re: LDP Licence, was: Re: my decision about LDP licence

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 03:21:32PM +0000, Jutta Wrage wrote:

> But what about the HOWTOs? Many of them also have LDP licence?
>
> I´m very interested in this discussion as I am writing a HOWTO about
> wine (hope it is growing to a handbook) and have to decide which
> licence to take.
> There are two things I care about:
[...]

i'm sorry for the delay for this mail..
imho you can use two licence, one il the licence of debian
documentation project and the other the licence of wine ...

but imho you don't choos the licence of LDP because is
not DFSG complaint...

any guru's answer :-) ? (i'm joking )

regards

Andrea Fanfani