Re: Intent to package mod_ssl

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 07:31:22PM +0200, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> Well it's not really an intent to package, I have already packaged it
> and I'm ready to upload libapache-mod-ssl_2.2.8-1.3.6-1

	Then we did overlapping work. Bad things happen.
	Please get my package from
deb http://pandora.debian.org/%7Etv/ deb/
	and compare; it's fine with me if you merge them
	and function as the maintainer of the package.

	My package is finished, the possible things missing
	are autogeneration of keys and Apache configs, etc..
--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training