problematic license

After contacting the author of one of my packages (psk31lx), he has changed
the license, which might allow us to put it into main. Here it is:

This software may be distributed as freeware, as long as it is only
used for amateuer radio purposes.
Explicit permission is given to distribute this software freely on
Internet FTP/WWW-servers, Telephon Mailboxes, Amateur Packet BBS and
CD-ROMs, as long as the reference to the author is not removed.

The way I read this is:

Anyone can distribute this, but only amateur radio operators can use it.

I suppose this is not good enough for main, how can we garantee that
only amateur radio operators use this software? I could of course
include a shell script, which starts the main program after the user
agrees it is only used for 'amateur radio purposes'.

What do you think?

Thanks for your attention,

 Joop Stakenborg PA4TU, ex-PA3ABA <pa3aba@debian.org>
 Linux Hamradio Applications and Utilities Homepage