problematic license

After contacting the author of one of my packages (psk31lx), he has changed
the license, which might allow us to put it into main. Here it is:

This software may be distributed as freeware, as long as it is only
used for amateuer radio purposes.
Explicit permission is given to distribute this software freely on
Internet FTP/WWW-servers, Telephon Mailboxes, Amateur Packet BBS and
CD-ROMs, as long as the reference to the author is not removed.

The way I read this is:

Anyone can distribute this, but only amateur radio operators can use it.
           ----------                                            ---

I suppose this is not good enough for main, how can we garantee that
only amateur radio operators use this software? I could of course
include a shell script, which starts the main program after the user
agrees it is only used for 'amateur radio purposes'.

What do you think?

Thanks for your attention,

Joop
--

 Joop Stakenborg PA4TU, ex-PA3ABA <pa3aba@debian.org>
 Linux Hamradio Applications and Utilities Homepage