Re: PGP keys without system accounts

Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 11:39:18AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > > pub  1024R/1FE961A1 1997-05-14 Harald Koenig
> > > <koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de>
> > >      Key fingerprint = 3B CD 5A A9 73 44 DD 04  A0 4E A0 34 20 7B 1E 38
> > > uid                            Harald Koenig <Harald.Koenig@uni-tuebingen.de>
> > > uid                            Harald Koenig <koenig@linux.de>
> > > uid                            Harald Koenig <koenig@XFree86.org>
> >
> > Dead, lost or something.  I have NO way to reach him which I've tried
> > for several days.  Login is/was koenig or t-rex.  If he still has an
> > account, exterminate it, same applies for the pgp key.
>
> I'm fairly sure Harald posts to the kernel mailing list on occasion (watch
> for the turtle in his .sig).  I'm not online ATM so I can't check.

Harald?  He is NOT a Debian maintainer.  Last I met him he even didn't
use Debian.  There is no rationale for his key being in the Debian
keyring.  He only mistakenly joined the Debian-Meeting at Linux
Kongress 97 in Wuerzburg...

All I was talking about wasn't meant for Harald Koenig but for Thomas
Koenig, formerly known as T-Rex (on irc).  He is .. I don't know...

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.