need autofs testers

i've made a pretty serious change to the autofs config files. if someone uses
the package, and would be willing to test a new version of it for me, please
contact me using justin at [the name of the project] .org, and i will set you
up.

as far as i can tell, everything works fine, but would like to be sure.

thanks

# Justin Maurer                                GNOME Hacker #
# justin@openprojects.net                   Slashdot Author #
# http://slashdot.org/           Debian GNU/Linux Developer #
#     09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4      #